We love coffee shops, but there’s something special about mixing up coffee recipes at home.
So if you love a good coffee drink or simply looking for something to replace your morning brew, here are two drink recipes that are easy to make at home and will give you the most bang for your buck!
Honey Cardamom Latte
Be your own barista at home with this cozy, sweet and frothy latte recipe by Ally of @radiantplates.
- 2 shots espresso or 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp honey
- Dash of cinnamon to top
- Heat the milk and add in cardamom and honey.
- Using a hand frother (or, a jar to shake it up by hand), mix until frothy and creamy-dreamy.
- Pour over the top of espresso/coffee and sip.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
If you’re not a coffee lover, but still want to enjoy something warm every morning, then this hot chocolate recipe by Rachel of @rachsrealfood is for you.
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp Godiva hot chocolate
- Peppermint oil
- Whipped cream
- Heat 1 cup milk in a saucepan.
- Once it begins to steam, add in 4 tbsp hot chocolate.
- Stir in 3 drops of peppermint oil.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallows and sprinkles.