Looking for something quick and easy to whip up for breakfast or brunch? Try crepes! They are perfect any day of the week, any month of the year.
Crepes are very versatile because you can stuff and top them with virtually anything. Nutella, whipped cream and berries are common choices, but savory fillings work just as well. Roll up or fold them and enjoy. With endless combinations of fillings and flavors, you’re definitely not limited!
It may seem complicated, but making restaurant-quality crepes at home isn’t very difficult. Here’s a simple Valentine’s Day-themed (although you can enjoy it any other day!) crepes recipe by Rachel of @recipeswithrach you can follow.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a nonstick pan, turn the stove to low heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter to the center of the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion until a flat circle forms.
- Cook until the edges become slightly dry. Flip and cook the other side for another 30 seconds.
- Fill them with some Greek yogurt and top with chocolate, strawberries, or any other topping of choice.